BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Week 7 Day 5

My mom just text me to let me know that we will be starting up again at the gym starting Monday! Yay! That makes me happy! I missed going to the gym. I feel like in the middle of the night when I need to roll over, it is much harder to get myself to move. I have noticed that I have been stuck in one position longer than usual without moving which has been causing muscle soreness. I can imagine that it will only get worse as I get further along. Lovely. : )
Symptoms: Weak, tired. Hard to focus and think clearly, attention span very short. Have to pee a lot! Diarrhea.
No more nausea, just feel icky if I wait too long to eat. My breasts are almost to their regular selves, except slightly bigger (on and off soreness, but not very often anymore.)
Weight: 258

P.S. Only 6 more days until my next Ultrasound! Wahooo!!! I pray that they baby is healthy and we get to hear the heart beat!

P.P.S. Thank you to my sister for letting me use her Doppler.  I can't wait until the baby is big enough when I can listen to its heart beat every night before I go to bed! haha!

0 comments: