BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 15, 2013

One week later

Its been a full week since the surgery. I now have strep and am stuck in bed again. I went to the doctor and was given a penicillin shot to stop the virus. I feel better than I did yesterday, but I still feel awful. I also had an allergic reaction to the throat numbing sucker that I was given. Such a bummer.

I can feel my hormones trying to rebalance themselves out. My basal body temperature has been all over which was expected. (but actually not too bad if you take away the fever day) I have my appettite back, the swelling and water weight I gained after the surgery has finally went down, my breasts are back to normal and I dont need as much sleep anymore. My energy levels are still weak but that could be attributed to the strep... ha..ha... what are the chances? Boy, its been a hard couple if weeks!

With work we had a big event that I couldnt miss, my dad who is also my boss calls me his Ace in the hole.... I made 65 arrangments with little to no help with a fever of 101.6 degrees. My co-worker got me ice chips which I am convinced was the only thing that got me through the day!  Right when the event was finished I went straight to the instacare (with the help of my darling husband) where my strep was confirmed and where I received a penicillin shot. (those are incredible by the way) I now can relax in bed until the virus passes through my body.


Here is a snap shot of my cycle so far....


0 comments: