BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 12, 2014

11 Weeks 0 Days

I searched for the heart beat again today and I was not successful. It's starting to really bother and worry me. My next ultrasound is in 5 days and I really wanted to find a heart beat before then so I don't give myself another heart attack the day of the ultrasound. It's so nerve wracking, I just want baby to be ok and healthy. Ugh!

On another note. I had a terrible virus this last week and it was terrible/painful. It finally is in its last stages. The purification oil is what pretty much saved me from the excruciating ear pain. Also these last few days I have had a little bit more energy, which actually scares me, but I know that at this time my symptoms are supposed to start dwindling...

Just need to have faith that my baby is ok.

0 comments: