BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

11 Weeks 5 Days... or 12 Weeks???

Great news!!! Baby is doing just fine! It was hard to see the babe because he/she was moving around so much! Such cute little arms an legs. Hehe!

Also, I'm 100% sure that I am feeling the baby move around. Yay! I have been feeling it at least 3-5 times a day, actually, I just barely felt the little one twice in a row as I'm sitting here typing this. 😍 Such a squermy little one! I can feel it most when my legs are tighter across my belly, like a fetal position.

The baby was actually measuring two days bigger than we expected. That could mean that either our little one is on the bigger side, or I was off with my calculations... either way, I may have gained two days! We will see at my next ultrasound...

My next appointment is scheduled for October 14th. We will be doing an anatomy scan to find out the sex! Wahoo!!! I am so excited!!!

Here is baby with a whopping 181 heart beat!!! You can't see much since baby kept moving around, but here you go...the head is at the bottom...

0 comments: