BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 15, 2013

Dear baby....

I can't stop thinking about you. I miss feeling you in my tummy, I miss feeling you with me where ever I go, I miss knowing that you are safe in my tummy, protecting you and loving you with all my heart. I have been filled with a darkening sadness since I lost you. My heart aches to feel for you again. I feel so alone since you were torn from me.... I am so sorry that I lost you, my precious baby.... I know however, that I have not conpletely lost you, you will always be my baby and you will come to me when the timing is right. Once Ive physically healed your daddy and I will fight for you and try again, and with God's mercy you will come to us again. I love you my Angel, I always will for all eternity. Right now my heart hurts, but I know that there will come a day when you are born and my heart will rejoice in a way that seems uncomprehendable. You will bring your mommy and daddy so much happiness when you come home to us. For we are your home. We love you, we pray for you, and I know that one day I will hold you in my arms, being the proudest mommy that a mommy could ever be. My dear precious little one, you will always be in my heart....

0 comments: