BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 5, 2014

9 Weeks 6 Days

Today Jake and I got in a "fight". (The way we fight would probably not be what you would call a fight). When he went to get ready for school he discovered that the cats peed and pooped all over his back pack. That was the last straw for him and he blamed it on my for having so many cats. He left for school upset and I bawled my eyes out knowing what needed to be done. I called my mom and she rushed over and took Persia and Gracie to the pound. They are no longer with us and it breaks my heart. I feel so bad for them. The boys have even been acting weird since they left. Tucker keeps running to the door when I open it, looks out, meows, then comes back in. It makes me so so sad.

I called Jake and told him and he was so relieved that our four cats is now down to two. But my heart is broken. We went out to lunch to mend or relationship and all is well with us again. It will just take me time to mourn their losses... :(

0 comments: