BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

5 weeks 5 days

My first ultrasound ifs scheduled for Aug 19th. That is so far away!!! I have been very scared for this pregnancy, but I just need to have faith and stop living in scarcity. I have been oober nauseous all day long. Who called it morning sickness? More like all day sickness.  Work called and told me that I had to get a doctor's note in order continue working. My doctor has never met me so I was worried at how I was going to pull that off. After much contemplation and several phone calls, he finally decided to write one. Phew. That was a blessing. My doctor its Dr.Seale. I have heard great things about him. I have always been apprehensive about male OBs but I am more concerned about my baby's safety rather then having a female doctor.

Symptoms : SUPER low energy (laid in bed all day after work and watched movies), lots of nausea, cramping, weak, tingling nipples.

0 comments: