BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 22, 2014

7 Weeks 5 Days

Great news!!!! I had my ultrasound today and she has a beautiful heart beat of 166!!!!

All day long while I was waiting for my ultrasound I was about have a nervous breakdown. A prayer was constantly on my mind and I was so scared I was shaking. Mom came to pick Jake and I up and by the time we pulled up the hospital I was bawling. Mom stuff a prayer and we head in. Kellie met us there which was nice too. I met MmHg new OB Dr. Seale and I really like him! He was very warm and sweet and very mindful of my needs.

We went into the ultrasound room and as soon the probe hit my uterus we saw the heart beat immediately! I lost it then and there and I could hear Kellie and my mom bawling too and Jake squeezing my hand. She was beautiful!

Once the ultrasound was printed off, Jake took it and started dancing with it. So adorable.

Mom,Jake,and I then went to Applebee's for lunch.Out was fun. Definitely much better then the end of my last ultrasound. Thats for sure!

Here's our little Angel...




0 comments: