BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 16, 2014

7weeks 2days

My first ultrasound is in three days. I have been soooo afraid of what we might find. In two days I will be as far along as when I lost my last baby. I keep telling myself to calm down and not cause myself stress but that is easier said then done.

I have been having lots and lots of painful and dull cramps everyday off and on. I keep telling myself that the pain is just a possible cyst, but deep down I am so frightened for an ectopic pregnancy. Luckily, I have had absolutely no bleeding this pregnancy, not even during implantation.  If it was an ectopic pregnancy then wouldn't I have bleeding?

Symptoms: Everyday nausea, can't brush my teeth without dry heaving with the occasional acid vomit, sore breasts, raised nipples, fatigue, and the lovely constant urination just kicked in. I had to pee 6 times during the middle of the night. Ugh! Decreased appetite, however I have been able to eat at work, last week it was near impossible to get my self to eat much.

Weight: 279. 4 Pounds down from pre pregnancy weight. (283)

0 comments: