BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 14, 2013

5 Weeks 2 Days

I had my first appointment today. Everything looks fine. I am already overweight so the doctor said that i can only gain 10 pounds total! Jake was a 10 pound baby and I was a 9 pound baby, so I'm not quite sure how i am going to manage that. I've been working out 3 days a week and have been trying to eat very healthy for my little one. (only a few slip ups, but with caution). The ultrasound room was available so just for fun we decided to try and see the baby, it was too soon, we only say the gestational sac. They also found a cyst on my right ovary the size of a pin pong ball! Youch! my sister said that its normal and that she had one too... I just want my little on to be healthy and strong  GOAL: to loose 5 pounds before my next appointment. March 5th, I will be 8 weeks and 4 days by then. Weight 2/11: 261

0 comments: