BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 14, 2013

5 Weeks 4 Days

My mother and I usually go to the gym together theree days a week. It has been so good because feeling so sick, I otherwise would not go by myself! She comes to pick me up at 5:20AM, we usually stay until about 7:00 AM. I then get to work around 8:30. It has been PERFECT to help me keep my weight down, after all -- Only 10 pounds to gain, only 2 or 3 by week 20.

Last night she called me to tell me that her doctor forbid her going to the gym or other highly populated places because her immune system is so bad and it keeps causing her problems!!! Blah!! Super disappointing!!! Lets get realistic, there is no way with this nausea and extreme exhaustion that I will get my butt out of bed and go by myself! My husband volunteered to move the elliptical out of the storage room and set it up in the movie room with my yoga ball and other extremities! he is so sweet!!! This morning  so far so good. I may not have the energy to drive myself to the gym, but I can at least march right downstairs and crawl onto the elliptical! LOL! In April, back to the gym with my mom when her lungs have time to heal. : )

0 comments: