BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 16, 2013

5 Weeks 7 Days:

I'm worried about these killer cramps!!!! No bleeding though, I find myself rushing to the bathroom just to make sure.

Today at work the warehouse guys were using a really strong lacquer for some merchandise. the fumes were so strong I was worried that it would hurt my baby. I received special permission to leave work. Thank heavens! The smell and fumes were making me sick!

Kellie Lambert's Response: I cannot wait to hear about your next ultrasound!!

As for the fumes... I worked with the same chemicals while prego with Brenlie. I wore a mask most of the day. The first tri is the most critical. Be careful!! It sucked but was well worth it. Just stay away from the screening glue. It's the worse.

My response to Kellie's: That's what it was, but a new kind that is way worse than the kind they used before.  on the can it says WARNING: Toxic Fumes. Duh!!!! No way am I going to stick around. If I could just stay in the showroom every day all day long I would be fine, but Friday they had all the doors to the showroom open and when I got back from running errands it was everywhere! No Thanks! I went home!

0 comments: