BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Missed Dates

January 19th: Ovulation
January 21th: First day my breasts started to hurt, only 2 days after ovulation!
January 23rd: Exhaustion kicked in!
January 25th: Implantation! Slight spotting. Only 7 days after ovulation!
January 28th: First Positive test, only 10 days after ovulation! This day Jake and I told mom. We went to her doctor's appointment where she was getting a piece of skin removed on her hip. We gave her a baby pearl ring to keep around a chain on her neck... Priceless! : )
January 30th: Second Positive test in the middle of the day! Whoot Whoot! This day I spent with my mom and sister! It was so fun getting advice from my sister. Best girls day EVER! : )
February 3rd: Third Positive test. This day we told Jake's parents. We wrapped Craig up a toddler shirt for his birthday that said "Hero in Training". This day I felt terribly ill!
February 4th: Told dad the great news! He cried. : )
February 5th: Went in for my official pregnancy test and blood draw at the Wasatch OBGYN. Fourth Positive!!!!
February 11th: First appointment with Amy. First ultrasound, only saw the gestational sac...it was too early to see anything.

0 comments: