BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Week 7 Day 3

I have been more weak lately... I am pretty sure that I had a yeast over growth in my tummy from the antibiotics my OB put me on for the UTI I had a couple of weeks ago. i have been taking my probiotics twice a day which is helping my tummy not be so bloated, but its not getting the weakness to go away fast enough!!! I feel awful! I've had Candida before and I really don't want to experience that awful disease ever again! I don't know what else to take that will help  with killing yeast without killing my baby and getting rid of the sluggishness! I hope it goes away soon! I already am weak and exhausted from pregnancy let alone the additive weakness and achyness and sensitiveness from the yeast! I feel horrible!!!! Also, yeast causes bloating so I have it twice as bad from that and normal pregnancy bloating which caused new stretch marks! Grrr! I couldn't catch them fast enough.... well, here we go.... once they start, they don't stop! I've been putting cream on them twice a day, if anything, it will help them turn from purple to white sooner once the baby is born, keeping them hydrated that is... Anyway, hoping i can overcome this soon! This is worse than when I was nauseous! Well, count my blessings.... at least I am not nauseous on top of this! Haha!

0 comments: